Saturday, September 19, 2009

.can't get enough.

I was so excited to take Dave and Brittnee's pictures this last month. One: they have the cuttest family ever; and Two: Brittnee and I have a special bond. Let me explain. I was fortunate enough to work with Brittnee before they had their first child. When baby K was born they moved away so Dave could finish his masters (don't worry he is working on his second!). We kept in touch but it wasn't quite the same as seeing her every day at work.

It wasn't until we moved out to Riverton that we realized that we lived about 7 houses away from each other, and although they have moved up the way a bit...they are still within a short distance! You can't get rid of me again that quickly!!!

They have a beautiful family. They recently welcomed baby C. Here are some of my favorites!







2 comments:

Kerry said...

Love the pictures! Such a cute family!

Britney said...

These look great, cute family! Your rockin' that sunflare!